My philosophy towards exercise is simple, “Move it and you’ll feel better.” There is nothing better for our bodies and our minds than exercise. Exercise is medicine. It helps every part of our body and can improve every condition we live with. What other medicine comes with side effects like stronger muscles, stronger bones, stronger heart and better balance? None. That’s why I love personal training, and why I’ve devoted my professional career to helping, coaching and inspiring my clients to move it and feel better.
As a 20 year veteran of the fitness industry, I bring an extensive background in working with diverse clients from a wide range of skills, interests, ages and abilities.
My Formal Qualifications Include:
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist – National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Personal Trainer – American Council on Exercise
- Adjunct Faculty Instructor – Fitness and Health Promotion – Centennial College and Humber College, Toronto
- Master’s Degree in Health Education and Health Promotion – The University of Texas at Austin
- Certified Nordic Pole Walking Instructor – Nordixx Canada